Accommodation and Reservation Information
- Prices are based on double occupancy
- Each room has a private bath with a claw foot tub or tub/shower
- Most beds are antique full size with some queen size available
- Rates are subject to state and local tax. Additional people in a room are $15.00 each. Rates are subject to change without notice, except for advance deposit reservations
- A deposit equal to a minimum of one night's room rate, or 50% of the entire stay's rate, whichever is greater, is required.
- A confirmed reservation obligates both the Black Mountain Inn and the guest for the whole length of the stay reserved. Should your plans change, call at least 14 days before your reservation to ensure a refund of your deposit (less a $50 cancellation fee per room).
- In the event of a late cancellation or an early departure, guests are responsible for the entire reserved stay
- Deposits are not transferable to another date. However, you are always welcome to send a friend to your place (please notify the Black Mountain Inn).
- Scheduled spa appointments may be cancelled with 24 hour notice period. A $50 cancellation fee will apply. Late cancellation will result in full charge of the services scheduled.
Check-in and Check-out
- Check-in is between 4:00 PM and 6:00 PM. If you plan to arrive earlier please notify us in advanced.
- Check-out is at 11:00 AM.
- Early check-in and late check-out is a fee of $25
Closely-supervised children are welcome in the artist loft. Please let us know in advance if you will be traveling with children.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, cash, or personal checks
Well-behaved, supervised pets are welcome in rooms that are pet friendly. A $25 pet fee will be added to your room rate.
Smoking is allowed only outside the Inn